Pages

Gobble, gobble

Monday, July 8, 2013


{Aya Sofia, Istanbul}

Merhaba! Hello in Turkish, in case you were wondering. I was wondering what that meant most of the time we were in Turkey! We were a bit slow in catching on to the language... Turkish is hard. I kept catching myself almost saying "gracias" instead of thank you in Turkish, or even English. Whoops. Anyway, we are back! What a great trip! Had so much fun, saw so much, but not nearly as much as we wanted, which just means, we need to go back! More photos to come soon. This holiday weekend was mellow and relaxing and spent catching up on stuff that gets neglected while away, like sweeping the floor and going to the market. Fun. Now we are back in the swing of things, and its back to work... I'm not really ready for a full week. What I am ready for is another vacation! 

{Oludeniz}



1 comment :

  1. I can't wait to see the pictures and read the stories!

    ReplyDelete

I love feedback. Thanks for commenting!

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |