Pages

Have I mentioned Tory Burch is my neighbor?

Friday, July 26, 2013

Well, technically, I work next to Tory Burch. So kind of my work neighbor. And not really her, but one of her stores. It's bright orange and brassy-gold and a bit too "much" in my opinion (Also, on the topic of TB, why must everything be emblazoned with her giant logo?), but I do always enjoy looking at the window displays as she does come up with great prints and textures.

Recently, I saw her Resort 2014 collection and was rather enthralled by the prints and overall 70's hippie-meets proper lady vibe of the whole thing.


I love this grandmothery floral print. Especially with the embellished details.


More of it! And the hair. I love me some 70's hair.


Supposedly the inspiration for this collection was Morocco, but this print strikes me as more Japanese. Either way, I like it. The muted color palette is lovely.


Stripes. Done right!

{all images via}
This hat printed skirt is just too adorable. Maybe my favorite of the collection, or at least a close second to the floral. 



No comments :

Post a Comment

I love feedback. Thanks for commenting!

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |