Pages

Jersey Ice Cream Co.-- Yum!

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

{via Jersey Ice Cream Co.}
I kind of fell in love today with the simple charms of Jersey Ice Cream Co. Their interiors are so gentle, subtle and well, just pretty. I love pattern and zany interiors, don't get me wrong, but the simplicity and homespun appeal that radiates from these interiors is really refreshing. I don't think I've had my fill of pattern and color yet, but perhaps I need a palette cleanser. They just look so clean and fresh, but homey and lived in at the same time. I've always had a soft spot for white interiors and I think I always will.


I love how they did the stucco walls with bits of wallpaper peeking through. It adds such character! 


Love the dark painted fireplace.


And the dark walls with the painted out dark moulding. Perfect.

{all images via}
Also, their blog is delightful. I want to hire them to help me with our apartment, and then become best friends. Because its bound to happen, right? Well, a girl can dream... 





No comments :

Post a Comment

I love feedback. Thanks for commenting!

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |