Pages

Hello, again. And thank you for reading!

Sunday, October 27, 2013


A thank you note design I'm working on. I don't think its finished yet...
Well, it's been awhile since I've been here. If you've been waiting for something new... My apologies! I was busy working, but now am on maternity leave, so I have so much time (Ha!). The baby is due in about, oh.... 7 days. I can't really believe that, but I'm excited and I think we're as ready as we'll ever be! Now I can't wait to meet our little one! I have a to do list that is quite long, so I'm hoping that she waits at least until her due date, and lets me get some stuff done. And lounging around and napping at every opportunity is also much appreciated. Also, my sister is here for a visit and I need at least a little bit of catching up time!













Some news that I failed to mention, was my feature on the Surface Pattern Design Guild website! I was honored to be chosen as their featured designer! You can read my interview here.

And now, some inspirational images that I have been pondering recently:

I'm unsure of where this is from, I have a folder of images that I mistakenly just saved without noting anything. And that is what makes pinterest so helpful...


dreamy florals by Helen Dealtry

Not sure who's inspiration board this is, but I love it. The colors! 

Again, not sure who this is by, but I love it.



No comments :

Post a Comment

I love feedback. Thanks for commenting!

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |