Pages

Artsy

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

{via}
While reading A Cup of Jo yesterday, I fell hard for this print (or original?) on her gallery wall. Her whole apartment re-do by Emily Henderson is quite good. Very cozy and livable, but put together nicely. I also like that they seem to have a good amount of stuff, but the space doesn't feel crowded or cluttered. Since I have a lot of sitting around time with the baby to just look at my house, I'm thinking it may be leaning toward a bit cluttered instead of layered. What is the point when one travel momento or tchochkee too many turns from cool into crazy hoarder?

{via}

Anyway, the art piece is from Dwell Studio. They have a few pieces I was quite taken with when I perused their website. Although, sadly I don' have an extra few thousand dollars lying around to purchase anything. I'll just enjoy looking for now. Plus, as I mentioned, I think I need to de-clutters bit  so new art wouldn't help. Right, that's what I'll tell myself.
{via}
{via}
I think this one is my fave. Very 60's. Love the colors. 

{via}

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love feedback. Thanks for commenting!

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |