Tuesday, December 31, 2013

2013, you've been good to me


Well, having a baby is certainly the highlight of the year. Having Violet pretty much made my year and my life. 2014 is certainly starting out differently than last year when it was just Michael and I (and with less champagne. Darn!), but now our hearts are bursting with love and we can't imagine life without her. Did I mention I'm more emotional now? I guess a baby will do that to you. I am so looking forward to the new year and seeing Violet grow. But then, my little girl is already two months old and it seems like the time has flown by already. A perpetual resolution of mine is to "be here now". Now I especially need to slow down and appreciate each day with her. Besides that resolution, I have the usual ones of "eat healthier", "exercise more", "save money", etc...  Do you have any resolutions? I'll be at home this new years, sipping a small glass of champagne, kissing Michael at midnight, going to bed, then waking up an hour later to feed Violet. Happy new years everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you new mama and congratulations. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    Definitely trying to enjoy all these precious moments. While most of 2013 was spent growing a person, 2014 will be all about seeing this little person grow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, congrats Sarah! Violet is a lovely name!

    ReplyDelete

I love feedback. Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs