Pages

New designs I'm working on- English Garden, etc.

Monday, January 27, 2014

So, in the few spare moments I have while Violet is napping, I've been trying to get some design work going. Not the easiest, but so worth it! I have tons of ideas while I am singing yet another song while rocking V to sleep, but then when I sit down to actually do something my mind kind of blanks. So any progress is thrilling to me at this point.  Does this happen to anyone else?

{copyright Sarah York 2014} 
This is still very much in progress, but I thought I would share. This started as a painting, and now I'm figuring out what to do with it... We'll see.

I have been wanting to do a floral collection for awhile, and this may be the start of it! So springy! So English garden party! Right?!

{copyright Sarah York 2014}
And colorways:

{copyright Sarah York 2014}
These need some tweaking, but I'm channeling English garden as wallpaper, or floral vintage dresses, teatime prints, etc. More to come! As time and nap schedules allow, obvi.


No comments :

Post a Comment

I love feedback. Thanks for commenting!

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |