Pages

Thinking of Chairs

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

I came across the house tour of the founder of Mlle from Design Sponge via this blog, and was smitten by many things. Namely, these chairs:

I love the color. I have some chairs that need a makeover...


I found a set of 6 of these on craigslist when I had my first apartment. I recovered the seats (with Designers Guild samples! Resourceful!) and painted them white. I had to have everything white back then. Anyway... I have grown and moved on and now they look a bit tired. So, I'm thinking black with a line seat? Or maybe a pattern. My chairs won't look quite as sexy as those, but maybe a bit more attractive. Also, that mirror!? Whoa. Go see the rest.



No comments :

Post a Comment

I love feedback. Thanks for commenting!

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |