Pages

Farewell, Domino

Thursday, April 3, 2014

I recently sold my collection of Domino Magazines on ebay, which was surprisingly exciting. While I'll miss them, it was nice to know they will now bring someone else joy. And I made money on them! Plus this means that I have taken another step to break my hoarding tendencies. Win-win-win! Before I saw them go, I went through and took a few photos of some of my favorite bits. Totally normal, right? Perhaps these are all online already (or maybe you have your own back issues to peruse?), but now I have my own mini archive of favorites. I should do this with the rest of my magazine stash...
Remember this one? It's a particular favorite of mine.

I think the wallpaper does it for me. Crazy, kooky, but gorgeous all the same! I need to do some research to find out where it's from. 


I also found out that these are the same people who sell these candles, which look very cool. I need to find them in an actual store so I can smell them. They sound divine.


I love the whole bohemian-modern eclecticism of this place. 



Here is another view of the ding room, from their website


And the kids room:






{Images taken by me, from Domino Magazine}
Did you have a favorite Domino spread? And do you hoard magazines? Tell me I'm not alone.


2 comments :

  1. I have been contemplating cutting mine up to use in a new collage series. It almost sends me in to cold sweats but that's a driving force of the series.
    At least with pinterest we can still see them. That's what I'm telling myself anyway. It does feel good to purge. Makes room for new and better things, no?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know how you feel! But, yes, new and better things! Also everything seems to be online these days anyway… The collage series sounds exciting! Would love to see it if you end up going through with it. :)

      Delete

I love feedback. Thanks for commenting!

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |