Pages

Some more things. Hell yeah Edition

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

{Rachel Castle}
Hell Yeah. I love her tea towels. Another birthday idea! I want to start a collection. Remember this?

Whelp, I'm in love. I have a major girl crush on Anna Bond from Rifle Paper CoThis "Day in the Life" is a great peek into her world. Such a hardworking, talented woman. She has got it going on. Oh, and this interview with her is just adorable.

Speaking of adorable… This collaboration of little girls clothing is so good. V can't won't fit into them for a few years, but I am so tempted to buy something and save it for her. This dress is my favorite.

On a completely different note. I'm going to be whipping up a batch of home cleaning products in the next few days, following these recipes.

Seriously loving these images from Casa Vogue.

Finally, the latest book from Sibella Court is out, and it looks fabulous. Can't wait to get my hands on a copy. Have you seen it yet? What do you think? I seem to love everything she does. Is there such a thing as a stylist groupie?



No comments :

Post a Comment

I love feedback. Thanks for commenting!

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |