Pages

These are the days...

Wednesday, April 30, 2014


Life at home with a 6 month old seems to go by in a flash and also slowly meanders on day by day. I love being home with Violet. And being able to do things like arrange flowers on a random Tuesday afternoon is so delightful. These lovelies are from Trader Joe's. While I am not a TJ's fan, I still go for their flowers and wine. Both of which never disappoint.


She's so peaceful sleeping in my lap. I have a hard time putting her in her crib! Am I crazy?! Probably.


Waking up to flowers in your living room makes the day better already.


And this face. I'm so lucky! 


And then, you get a package in the mail with samples of new designs you've been working on. I am thinking of using this in V's tiny room. Wallpaper! More info coming on Friday!



No comments :

Post a Comment

I love feedback. Thanks for commenting!

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |