Pages

get on my wall. please.

Monday, May 5, 2014

{via}
If you are into home design, read Design Sponge, or any other interiors blog, or spend any amount of time on the internet etc., then you have probably seen woven wall hangings are having a moment. Gudy from Eclectic Trends (great blog, by the way!) did a fabulous trend round up over at Decor8 that you should check out.  My favorite at the moment? These amazing weavings by Justine Ashbee of Native Line. 

{Diamond}
I mean…

{via}

These are available at Erica Tanov in the Bay Area. I think a field trip is in order. I need to see these beauties in person. LOVE. Surely these are worth the cost of rent for a month or so?

Of course these beauties are made in a place that looks like this:
{via}

So, what do you think? Is this trend your style or is it a bit too hippie/70's for you? So much more gorgeous images and weavings on her site

If you are here from Pattern Observer, thank you for stopping by!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love feedback. Thanks for commenting!

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |