Pages

some things for your friday

Friday, May 16, 2014

These fabrics by Tilton Fenwick for Duralee are killing it. I especially love the boho-madness that is this one: 

{via
I'm pretty sure I've talked about my love for textile designer Luli Sanchez before. And if I had a couple hours to kill, I would spend it perusing her site and soaking up all the goodness. So many beautiful designs and the colors. Love.

{via}
I am really craving a vacation right now (who isn't, right?!). 

{via}

The coast of Italy sounds (and looks) like perfection. 

Last year at this time I was in NYC at Surtex.  I would love to be there again this year, but it wasn't possible. I love this promo video from one of the designers. So clever. 

Ok, that's it for now. Have a lovely weekend friends!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love feedback. Thanks for commenting!

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |