Pages

Some things for your weekend

Friday, May 30, 2014

Have you seen the new wallpaper collection from Rifle Paper Co. at Hygge & West? You probably have, but lets look again, shall we?

{all via}


Have you read this book yet? While it's not the most amazing thing I've ever read, it is really engaging and I would recommend it.

Getting excited about our trip to Mexico next month! This tunic from JM Drygoods is what I would love to wear while I'm there.
{via}
Lastly, lets talk about Poppy Delevingne's wedding in Morocco. Well, the second ceremony was in Morocco. The first was in London, if we want to be really specific. I am in love with her wedding dress from the second ceremony by Pucci.

{via}

{via}
I mean… How dreamy is this? 

Have a fabulous weekend, friends!


2 comments :

  1. Hi! I just discovered your blog and i find it so interesting and full of new things to discover! I just thought I'll write you to let you know I had fun surfing around your blog.

    Keep up the good work!
    xxx
    http://theisolatedqueen.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! And the kind words. Nice to know someone is reading and enjoying!
      xo, Sarah

      Delete

I love feedback. Thanks for commenting!

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |