Pages

sweet sweet bohemian fantasy

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

This place.

{via . Originally from, though I can't find the rest of the house there now. :( }
Pretty much fulfills all my bohemian dream home fantasies. Peacock chair? Check. Architecturally stunning? Check? Patterned, yet lots of white? check. Disco ball? Check. 


I'm note sure I would feel cool enough to live in this room, but oh how I love it. And a girl can dream, right?


These floors! And the shell chandeliers. And all the textiles. Gah! 

From what I can gather, this house was a house/location that was rented out for photo shoots, etc. I can't find it on the original site now, but I would love to know who lives here and what the rest looks like. I think its safe to assume its gorgeous. Swoon.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love feedback. Thanks for commenting!

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |