Pages

Hola, mexico

Monday, July 7, 2014

I hope you all had a happy Independence Day weekend! I'm not the biggest fan of the holiday, but I am a big fan of three day weekends!  We had a fun time seeing family and friends, attending a wedding, and watching the world cup (GO Argentina!!). I was also reminiscing and wishing we were back in Mexico with my Sis.


San Miguel de Allende. Such a gorgeous little town. We were only there for a long weekend, but it was a perfect little getaway!


Although it's not on the ocean, it is close to some hot springs, which we ventured to for an afternoon. La Gruta hot springs were magical. Violet loved them; her first time in the pool! 




Downtown was also really fun. This was in the artisan market. I found a gorgeous Otomi blanket there. 



And Violet with her auntie in the adorable Mexican dress she bought her. 


So many pretty churches!




And a donkey! 


At this fun wedding/party we stumbled on in a plaza.







Oddly, we didn't make it inside any of these gorgeous churches. We were busy, as the World Cup was going on and Mexico was playing! Also, my sister treated me to a massage. Priorities!


I'm a sucker for pretty doors, and San Miguel did not disappoint.






It was a great trip, over far too quickly though! We can't wait to go back. 




No comments :

Post a Comment

I love feedback. Thanks for commenting!

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |