Pages

Some pretty things for your Wednesday

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

I had my wisdom teeth pulled this week, so I am in need of distraction. Maybe you are too? 
Dental work is a bitch. 

{via}
This wallpaper mural by Nathalie Lete is everything. I want to crawl into this crazy floral wonderland and get lost. Don't you? (Or is that the pain medication talking?)

{via}
I'm really digging this DIY curtain. The colors, the circles, the sheerness, the easy-looking-to-do-ness. All of it.

{via}
Dreaming of Iceland. It seems every travel image I pin recently is from there. Let's go!

{via}
Enjoying this interview and peek into life of designer Erica Tanov. The wallpaper in her bedroom alone is worth a gander.
Also, if you are so inclined, I enjoyed reading more about her, her and her.

Lastly, on baking. I baked a cake recently! From scratch. It was so fun and gratifying, I don't know why I haven't done it before. I'm also totally in love with no-knead bread. If you haven't made that before, drop everything and go start a batch right NOW. Next time I'm going to try making it with roasted garlic. Mmm...

Alright, I'm off to eat something soft for dinner. Living the high life, my friends. ;) 


No comments :

Post a Comment

I love feedback. Thanks for commenting!

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |