Pages

Some things for your monday

Monday, August 25, 2014

Because cats in floral crowns make Mondays just that much better.

{via}

Also, I've been designing some new stuff and put it on my website! I'm still working on getting some products made, or making my mind up about Spoonflower. I'll let you know!


This post by Miss Moss made me start mentally planning a trip to South Africa immediately (Ready to go, Michael?). 

{via Miss Moss}
Speaking of travel… Do you enjoy traveling solo? I haven't done it often, and never a long trip, but this article by my sis makes it sound like a fun adventure.

I very much enjoyed this helpful packing post. 2 weeks worth of clothes in a carry on?! Well done.

Lastly, have you been reading this series from A Cup of Jo on Motherhood around the world? So fascinating!

That's it for now. I have a very glamorous day ahead of me- laundry and dishes! It must be done. Also baby snuggles, so don't feel too bad for me. Enjoy your week!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love feedback. Thanks for commenting!

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |