Pages

Let's all go to the movies

Thursday, October 9, 2014

I used to love going to the movies. And I'm sure I will again someday, after Violet is a bit older. I haven't actually been since she was born last year. I have watched quite a few movies at home, but there's something about actually going to a dark theater, sitting with other strangers around, watching the previews and eating some candy that you just can't replicate at home.

I'm hoping that next month I'll be able to sneak away to see this movie: 


It looks pretty inspiring. I don't know a bunch about Stephen Hawking, but from the bit I do know, he sounds like a very interesting person. Also, his wife. Now, ex-wife… Wow. I can't imagine.

 I also can't wait to see this movie, this one and this one.  Do you have any recommendations? What did I miss this past year?

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love feedback. Thanks for commenting!

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |