Pages

Paperless post gets my stamp of approval

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Ha! If you read this blog (or know me in person) you will know that I am a sucker for a pun. I know, I know, the lowest form of humor, but still. I find them very amusing. The worse they are the better! I can't resist. 

{by Happy Menocal}
On that note (See what I did there?), I am in the market for an e-vitation as Violet is almost one already! One year old. I can't. even. This year has flown by. Obviously. Isn't that what all mothers say? It's true though. I totally get it now. Also it seems like she was born forever ago. Ah, motherhood. Anyway, I was looking at Paperless Post and they seem to be where its at in terms of online invitations. 

{John Derian}
They have a slew of invitations from John Derian! I love him and his aesthetic. His store in NYC was one of my favorites.

{Kelly Wearstler}
Ms. Wearstler. So many good designs to choose from.

{Oscar de la Renta}
Classic, fancy goodness.
{Julia Rothman}
And some more modern invites. You really can't go wrong here.
{Virginia Johnson}
Decisions, decisions! What says, "I am a wonderful little girl who is turning one and would like to see you at my party (as told telepathically to my mother)"? I'll let you know. Now, go here!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love feedback. Thanks for commenting!

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |