Pages

pattern, interrupted.

Thursday, October 16, 2014

{c. Sarah York Designs 2014}
Something new for your viewing pleasure. I love this crazy-angled look and think it's a great way to liven up a pattern (Also, a new layout to try if your stumped!). 



{c. Katja Ollendorf}
I love, love, love this design by my friend and fellow textile designer Katja. After seeing this snippet on her Instagram, I was smitten. So good! The colors, the design. Perfect! She is super talented, that one.



I love these. Stripes, madcap angles! Yes, yes, YES!


More stripes. So simple, yet so good. 

 
{All other images via Pinterest}


What do you think?  Does this kind of pattern drive you crazy? Are you just longing for a neatly organized bunch of lines or motifs? Or do you like the off-kilter feel? 



No comments :

Post a Comment

I love feedback. Thanks for commenting!

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |