Pages

some things for your wednesday

Wednesday, November 19, 2014


{copyright Sarah York 2014}
First, new work from me! I am working on a lot of new stuff and really trying to hone my style. I think I'm getting there. I love it and am trying to squeeze in some painting and designing time everyday, which is really good for me. I feel a pattern a day challenge coming my way. More to come on that front, soon!


A few weeks ago, my baby turned one! As in one year old. Cliche, I know, but "where does the time go"? I find myself speaking and hearing a lot of cliches these days of the "they grow up so fast" variety. She  is just the cutest, best thing in the world. I'll have to catch up a bit on her more later as well. 

This is a post to tell you about some things that I have come across recently that are too good not to share.

{via}
This holiday "wreath", or rather, wall hanging, is just the coolest. I'm curious as to whether it looks like a prop in person, or actually good. In any case, its inspiring and original, which is a winner in my book. I'm going to have to DIY a wreath this year. 

 This kickstarter looks awesome and has me inspired.  I love hearing about people living such simple lifestyles. This is a dream of mine, and while I have never actually driven or ridden in a VW Westy, I will someday. Until then, I am eagerly gobbling up stories like these.

My soon to be brother in law wrote a book! An actual book! Way to go Steve!

I thought this article about the psychological effects of space travel was fascinating. 

Lastly, I saw this video posted on Design Sponge, that was originally created for The Design Files, and it was amazing. I was enthralled and enchanted. If you haven't seen it, stop what you're doing right now. If you love madcap interiors and crazy eccentrics, this is for you.


2 comments :

  1. Wow that Greg Irvine video is amazing! His sketchbook is a masterpiece in itself! I love places like that—so much character and endless inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

I love feedback. Thanks for commenting!

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |