Pages

Day 9- Finally another non-floral!

Tuesday, December 9, 2014


I'm really digging this color palette! I'm trying to go through my old pots of paint and try to use them instead of mixing up new batches every time. This has led me to experiment with some interesting colors. Always a good thing.

 I thought I would have run out of ideas and excitement by now, but I'm happy to report that that is not the case. I have so many ideas! I'm finding that the more I paint, the more ideas I have. For some reason I worry that I will run out of creativity or ideas and will one day wake up blank. This must just be anxiety. Do other people worry about these things? This experiment in daily designing is proving my fears wrong. Yay! 

See you tomorrow with another new pattern! 



No comments :

Post a Comment

I love feedback. Thanks for commenting!

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |