Pages

Pattern-a-day begins!

Monday, December 1, 2014



Recently I've heard a few artists and designers that I admire mention that the act of creating everyday, as in a pattern-a-day challenge, has been really beneficial for their artistic growth. Not exactly a new thought, I know… Anyway, I've been wanting to start a pattern a day challenge myself, but felt as if I needed to start on the first of the month. January seems like it would make more sense, new starts and all, but I didn't want to wait! So, here we are. December 1st. And the pattern-a-day challenge begins! I may need to cheat the rules a bit, but its up to me so you'll just have to go along with it. Ha!

Today, we're kicking things off with one pattern in three color ways! What do you think? What color do you like best?




See you tomorrow with another new design! And happy December!

2 comments :

  1. I love them all! But I particularly am drawn to the last of the 3 - lighter background with pinks. I would love this on the cover of a book or as wrapping paper. Drool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the feedback Katja! You are so sweet and I so appreciate it. :) xo

      Delete

I love feedback. Thanks for commenting!

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |