Pages

New challenge! Day 1.

Monday, March 2, 2015

{copyright Sarah York 2015} 
So, it's been awhile! Thank you for following along on my last pattern-a-day challenge!  Since I had such a good time, I thought I would give it another go. This time, with a theme! Because, I love themes and its a good way to get inspiration flowing. This time... Around the world in 80 patterns! A combination of many of the things I love. Traveling, patterns, different cultures, global textiles! Hooray! I'll try to do this as a daily challenge, but we'll see how it goes. First up, Afghanistan (As it's alphabetically first).  Quite a diverse place in terms of textiles (see here for a quick overview), so I decided to do my interpretation of an ikat. 

{copyright Sarah York 2015} 
And in more authentic colors.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love feedback. Thanks for commenting!

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |