Pages

Soor Ploom Spring 2015

Thursday, March 19, 2015

{all images via Soor Ploom}
Well, let's be honest. Designing a pattern from each of the countries in the world was a bit too much for me. I'm still working, but not at a pattern-a-day pace. New stuff to come soon! I promise.

So, let's talk about baby clothes! Have you heard of Soor Ploom? A beautiful children's clothing brand designed and made in Brooklyn? They emphasize craftsmanship, classic style and sustainability. All things I love, besides the fact that they are super cute and classic.

We don't have a ton of money to spend on clothes for Violet (and honestly, wouldn't want to- I mean, she's one), it's important to me that the clothes we do buy are made ethically, timeless and made to last. They may be a bit more expensive in the short run, but we don't have to worry about them being made in a sweatshop. And then the few, new, beautifully made things are supplemented with second hand things, hand-me-downs and the occasional ohtohellwithit-Target purchase. 

Not even sure we can afford even these pricey baby clothes, but I still love them. 






No comments :

Post a Comment

I love feedback. Thanks for commenting!

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |