Pages

Some things

Friday, April 17, 2015



I love a good roundup list so, here is one for this Friday: 

This photo essay from a woman's solo road trip around Iceland.

The tour of Blockshop Textile's LA studio is so good. I love everything these ladies do.

This New York Times article was a really good read.

I finally watched this movie. It was really odd(or just French?!), but I enjoyed it.

We're planning a trip to Hawaii and I'm thinking I may need these sunglasses.

Loved reading this interview with Emily from Our Open Road.

Hope you all have a great weekend! 

2 comments :

  1. Loving your pictures and the authentic and original way you have put your story across - you're an inspiration and I am following your journey - awesome work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the kind words, Bren! I really appreciate it. :)

      Delete

I love feedback. Thanks for commenting!

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |