Pages

Friday Things!

Friday, June 19, 2015


Still working on products! Image from my new Instagram account.
Some things for your Friday is back. And so am I with some news to share with you!

 I am now a featured designer over on Print & Pattern's designer's for hire website. Yay!

Here is a link to an interview with me on the Australian Design website, Tractor Girl (thanks Julie!)

I enjoyed this post on simplifying your life. The article is a bit long (ironic, as one commenter noted!), but I still liked it.

Did you know the 2016 Resort collections are on style.com right now? Stop what you're doing and go look at the Valentino show. I loooove what they're doing over there. Oh, those Italians.

All of these short videos make me want to move to Australia immediately.

Lastly, I'm going to be sending out a newsletter periodically with news and updates about my design work, so if you would like to keep in touch that way, please sign up here!

Ok, I'm off to enjoy my weekend. Hope you do the same! xo

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love feedback. Thanks for commenting!

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |