Pages

some things

Friday, July 3, 2015

{work in progress}

Well, another week has gone by and its July. How does that happen!? I have been busily working on a very exciting project that I can't quite say yet (I know, how annoying to even say anything!), but will let you know as soon as I can. It's big!

So, in the meantime, here are some things for your fourth of July weekend. In case you get sick of saluting the flag and eating hot dogs.

We are going to the beach for a morning picnic with friends and I'm going to make these strawberry-buttermilk scones from Tartine. With blueberries. Red, white and blue!

I read this article by a very stylish mom, and I am so inspired. This will be us someday!!! Maybe with slightly less children and not quite so stylish. But traveling the world as a family?! Yes.

Since I was an Art History major, this gave me a good laugh.

Do you need to be inspired to craft this weekend? Or just be overwhelmed by all the pretty and then watch Netflix instead? Either way, this will do it for you.

Lastly, have you signed up for my newsletter yet? I am getting ready to send out my inaugural issue, and would love to have you receive it. Thanks for all the support and have a great Independence Day weekend!
xo

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love feedback. Thanks for commenting!

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |