Pages

Some things

Friday, July 17, 2015

{New work by me!}
It's Friday again peeps. I hope this week has been good to you! It's that time again for a round up of interesting things (do you enjoy round up lists as much as I do?).

This article had the Art History nerd in me very excited. I'm ready to go back to school just to research and write a long paper on this topic.

Photography goodness and super interesting photographer from the BBC.

Did you read this article about a family of 4 in a 650 sq. ft apartment? We live in maybe the same square footage (or less? Not sure) as a family of 3. So, this article really resonated with me. And the comments. Ha!

Need some new wallpaper? I think I have a few designs that need to be in their company. :)

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! xo

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love feedback. Thanks for commenting!

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |