Pages

Weavetastic

Monday, July 13, 2015

{All images from Abby Eillerman's website}
I have written about my love of weaving in the past. I really think I need a weaving in my life.  I need to learn to weave. Someday when I have the time, I want to take a class with this lady. I was really happy to see this woven clothing collection on Instagram this morning. Abby Eillerman, a senior at Savannah College of Art and Design.


This is such a fun collection. 




This coat is my favorite. How awesome would it look with just a t-shirt and jeans? Talk about elevating my mom-look.




I'm inspired to do a crazy, colorful, weaving inspired collection. Soon. Thanks for the inspiration Abby!



No comments :

Post a Comment

I love feedback. Thanks for commenting!

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |