Pages

Some Things for your Tuesday

Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Some new work! Polka dots! Always a good idea.

{copyright Sarah York}
Well, Friday came (and so did Monday) so here are some things for you on a random Tuesday. 

This house tour was lovely and wonderfully lived in. I love home tours and seeing how people live, I'm nosy like that. 

I am in love with this skirt by Ace & Jig. And pretty much everything by Ace & Jig. I have a couple things from them that I love, but I officially want to join the fan girl club!

I watched this movie on Netflix and really enjoyed it. I need to read the book now! Have you read it? Supposedly much better than the movie, of course.

I sent out my first newsletter with some exciting news about my designs for Greetabl

Here is a sneak peek:
{image via Greetabl}


No comments :

Post a Comment

I love feedback. Thanks for commenting!

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |