Pages

Vita kin

Wednesday, November 4, 2015

As you may have noticed, I don't have the time to write or blog very much these days. Most of my free time is spent working or taking a moment for myself. I write a lot of blog posts in my head while on a walk, at the park or reading Peek-a-Who for the 20th time, but then by the time nap-time rolls around I completely forget what I was going to say and sit staring at a blank screen. So, I'm writing this to say, please forgive my short blog posts. That's just where I'm at right now. But I still have things I want to share and so I try. I view my blog as more of a personal view of my life as well as a place to share my designs. Thank you for reading! And I have a moment (nap time!) and something to share. Vita Kin!

{all via Instagram unless otherwise noted}

Perfection!


Wouldn't this be a great wedding dress? 

{via}
Oh, why yes it would. 

Apparently, this was the "It" dress for the fashion set this summer. I saw one of the dresses on Instagram and was immediately smitten. Such fun and so unique. I'm not sure that I could pull it off at the playground, but I still love the look. Perhaps a coat?


Yes! This is amazing. Their only marketing is by Instagram and they work in small factories using traditional techniques and only produce a certain number of garments. Here is a great interview with Vita Kin. She doesn't give a lot of interviews and runs her company exactly as she wants to. Love her. 

Oh, and we haven't even spoken about the patterns! Folk pattern heaven!

{via}
{via}
{via}
Those sleeves!?! And with that, I think I need to go start designing some folk patterns!

1 comment :

  1. These dresses are amazing and the blue one with the white and orange design totally made me think of the ballet russes costumes i posted about the other day. i just love those sleeves too!

    ReplyDelete

I love feedback. Thanks for commenting!

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |