Pages

design stuff.

Monday, February 22, 2016


{by me, on Minted}

I don't normally enter design contests as I really just don't have the time. And then when I have entered a couple, I've lost. Always a crushing blow to the ego... But, I love the work that Minted artists produce and really admire a lot of them, so the Minted contests always seemed the most intimidating. Somehow though, a few weeks ago I saw the contest for designing a Pottery Barn Kids/Teen x Minted Art Print. I vaguely thought I should enter, then somehow I remembered a sketch I had done of a couple animals (I think the tiger and the camel...) and I was convinced it was perfect for this contest. I only had to come up with about 24 more animals. That was last weekend and the deadline was Friday, of course! So all my spare minutes were spent drawing little animals, which I don't normally paint, but were so fun! I love how it turned out and am so happy I finally entered a Minted contest. No matter what happens, I'm proud of myself for that. If you are interested in voting, here you go.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love feedback. Thanks for commenting!

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |